- Description: A spiritual poster depicting Christ
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, Steps taken while designing):Photo shop was used. I started by opening the picture of Christ. I then added a picture of waves ad used the masking tool to blend it with Christ. I then added another picture of wave and repeated the masking steps. To finish it off i used the brush tool and blended the blue in the waves with the rest of the picture.
- Message: The waves blend into Christ’s face and the message “be still” is describing how, with Him, we can be calm and our trials will ease.
- Audience: All audiences.
- Top Thing Learned: I really like the masking tool and I played around with this project a lot. My draft was a completely different picture and design, but once I got a hang of the tools and program, I got inspired to do something else.
- Filter / Colorization used and where it was applied: I used the brush tool and matched a few colors in the waves to blend them into Christ’s face.
- Color scheme and color names: Monochromatic color scheme and the color was blue.
- Title Font Name & Category: Fira sans hair in the sans serif category
- Copy Font Name & Category: no body text
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site): wave1: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjR3ZLyuf7MAhUK8WMKHfAwBSkQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediavida.com%2Fforo%2Ffeda%2Fhilo-imagenes-increibles-432341%2F284&psig=AFQjCNFJcTztLVByqOwAQ3L0A_GtUlFvjw&ust=1464582699166947