- Description: An event advertisement
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): Microsoft Word, I made sure I aligned the text correctly and matched the colors to the pictures.
- Message: Advertising for and event on campus, it is a singing competition and this is the finale where the winner gets crowned.
- Audience: On campus students at BYU-I
- Color scheme and color names: I used a triadic color scheme, which is teal, gold, and violet.
- Top Thing Learned: I hate Microsoft word and matching colors with fonts can be tricky
- Title Font Name & Category: I used BEBAS which is in the sans serif category
- Copy Font Name & Category: Same font as title
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: I used an image from a last voice standing show (i used to be a co-manager) from the scroll newspaper online
2 thoughts on “Project Two Event Ad”
Hey Temple! Nice use of the primary colors & repetition of the colors in the pictures. It would have been nice to see another font to add some contrast into your design. The rule of thirds is followed nicely! Make sure you follow the directions to make it a full bleed and the text on the left is not lined up as perfectly as it could have been.
check out Meghan’s flier. https://communicationportfolio1994.wordpress.com/category/design/