Skip to content
- Description: An event advertisement
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): Microsoft Word, I made sure I aligned the text correctly and matched the colors to the pictures.
- Message: Advertising for and event on campus, it is a singing competition and this is the finale where the winner gets crowned.
- Audience: On campus students at BYU-I
- Color scheme and color names: I used a triadic color scheme, which is teal, gold, and violet.
- Top Thing Learned: I hate Microsoft word and matching colors with fonts can be tricky
- Title Font Name & Category: I used BEBAS which is in the sans serif category
- Copy Font Name & Category: Same font as title
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: I used an image from a last voice standing show (i used to be a co-manager) from the scroll newspaper online